Nuno Tavares, after making his professional debut in late October in 2018, has been achieving new feats. Only 20 years of age, he has been considered by many as a young man who will have a great career in Portuguese football.
Currently playing for Benfica, he is mainly playing as a defender. And, in the games he has been part of so far, he has been able to showcase his talent. As a result, many people are hoping to see how his career in the future unfolds. More exciting facts on the football player, Nuno Tavares can be found down below.
|Age||20 years old|
|Height||6 feet (1.83 meters)|
— Agnóstico_64 (@JosHenriqueGuer) August 22, 2019
10 Facts on Nuno Tavares
- Nuno Tavares (born on 26 January 2000) is a Portuguese professional football player. His age is 20 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Aquarius.
- As a player for Benfica, the salary amount that he has been getting has not been revealed. But, based on his performance, the earnings must be a good sum.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is not reviewed by now. And, since neither is his salary been disclosed we can hardly make a guess on his net worth as well.
- None of his parents have ever many public appearances with him. But, despite that, they must be overjoyed at their son’s successful football career.
- Nuno has barely let the people know who his girlfriend is.
- He has a height of 6 feet while, in meters, he is exactly about 1.88 meters tall.
- It was in the year 2019 in the first week of August when he played for Benfica the first time.
- He is of Portuguese nationality whereas he is Cape Verdean ethnicity.
- His username on Twitter is @NunoTavares117 but he has not tweeted yet.
- It seems like his account on Instagram has been taken down for now.