Odessa A’zion is an American actress who will be featuring in the upcoming Netflix teen drama series, Grand Army. The drama show, which is set to premiere on October 16 focuses on the challenges teenagers face during the course of the stage. It mainly deals with problems like sexual violence, rape, bullying, and so on.
As for Odessa, she is best known for her roles in Fam, Nashville, and Wayne. However, the portrayal of “Joey Del Marco” will not be easy for the teenager. She has to reflect such sensitive emotions in just 9 episodes of the show. But the actress does possess the talent. She comes from a family with an acting background as well. Her father, Felix is a writer and producer and her mother, Pamela is a popular actress. Seems like she is carrying their legacy perfectly. Here are the top 10 interesting facts to know about her.
|Parents||Pamela Aldon, Felix O Aldon|
|Siblings||Gideon and Rocky|
10 Facts on Odessa A’zion
- Odessa A’zion is an American actress who features in the upcoming Netflix teen drama series, Grand Army.
- The actress is very young as this is her first major role in a show. Her age, however, is still under review.
- Also, she has a decent height and a beautifully maintained body.
- Odessa dated Jaden Smith once. Her present relationship status is unknown though.
- Her popularity is reflected by her Instagram wall as she has over 187k followers on the platform.
- Moreover, she was born into a family of celebrities.
- Her father, Felix O Aldon is a movie producer and writer. He worked in Broadway as well.
- Similarly, her mother, Pamela Aldon is an Emmy-winning actress.
- She also has two siblings. Both Rocky and Gideon are her brothers.
- Odessa A’zion does have a well-written bio on the IMDb page. You can watch her in action on October 16 on Netflix.