Olga Crafoord (Olga Crafoord Lundell) is a 19 years old swish girl. She is the daughter of famous freelance journalist and television personality Sanna Lundell and popular Swedish composer, songwriter, singer and rap artist Wille Crafoord.
Not every person likes to be popular and Olga is one of those people. Unlike her parents Ogla is not a popular person because of this, information regarding her is very hard to find online.
Olga was born and raised in Stockholm, Sweden. Over the years Ogla has developed a passion for horses. She is a skilled horse rider. If you visit her Instagram account you can see how much she loves horses. More than 95 % of her Instagram posts are of horses.
|Height||5 ft 4 inch|
|Parents||Sanna Lundell, Mikael Persbrandt|
10 Facts About Olga Crafoord Lundell
- Olga Crafoord was born in 2001 in Stockholm, Sweden. Her exact date of birth has not been shared yet. Olga is 19 years old as of 2020.
- Olga has a slim build and has an average height for her age. Information regarding her exact measurement is not available.
- Olga has not shared any information regarding her love life. We have no idea if she is single or seeing someone.
- Her nationality is Swedish. She is white by ethnicity.
- Olga has also worked on a Tv series, Ett jobb For Beerg. The series has 8.6 ratings on IMDb.
- She is a beautiful Young woman with Blond hair and Hazel eyes.
- Her siblings are Igor Edgar Persbrandt Lundell, Roderick Crafoord and Åke Lo Persbrandt.
- She is known for being the daughter of Sanna Lundell, and Wille Crafoord.
- Barbro Zackrisson, Ulf Lundell, Margareta Crafoord, Clarence Crafoord are her grandparents.
- She is not very popular on social media, she has very few followers in her accounts. She mostly shares pictures of herself riding horses with her followers.