Olivia Lux is an American drag queen who is famous for her appearance in VH1’s RuPaul’s Drag Race. The reality tv star has also appeared in Bob The Drag Queen’s “Look Queen.”
Finally, the 13th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race is out and the excitement is still intact. It consists of 13 different drag queens fighting for the crown and Olivia certainly has what it takes to win the show.
Quick Facts: Olivia Lux: Meet The RuPaul’s Drag Race Contestant On Instagram
|Profession||Reality TV celebrity|
In case you’re wondering, Olivia Lux, is an American drag queen from New York City. She has made thousands of fans from her drag performance. Besides, she is also a singer and an excellent piano player. The fact that she has already appeared on one of these shows gives her the upper hand.
Here is everything you need to know about her and more.
10 Facts on Olivia Lux
- Olivia Lux is an American drag performer known for being a contestant in RuPaul’s Drag Race.
- As of 2020, Olivia Lux is just 26 years old. She has been performing since a very young age.
- Also, the drag queen celebrates her birthday on March 14 every year. Her birth sign is Pisces.
- Moving on, her real name is Fred Carlton. But the performer acquired her stage name, Olivia Lux, ever since she started her career.
- She is originally from Buena, New Jersey. However, she is currently based in New York City.
- Moreover, Olivia Lux comes from a Puerto Rican ethnicity.
- Unfortunately, the drag queen lacks a Wikipedia page of her own at the moment.
- But she has tons of followers on her social media profiles. Her @theolivialux Instagram account has over 80k followers.
- Besides, Olivia is also a singer and musician. She is a trained piano player.
- The performer will be competing with 12 other contestants in the 13th season of RuPaul’s Drag Race. It premiered on December 31, 2020.