Olivia-Mai Barrett is the actress best known for her lead role in the show ‘Penny on M.A.R.S.’ She is also a Disney star and a BBC star. She had an acclaimed role as the only actress on the BBC mini-series, Soon Gone: A Windrush Chronicle.
While still in her early 20s, she has become a rising star in the acting industry. She started her career as an actress back in 2016.
|Birthday||10 May 1996|
|Height||5 feet 2 inches (157 cm)|
10 Facts About Olivia-Mai Barrett
- Olivia-Mai Barrett was born on 10 May 1996 and her age is 24 years old as of November 2020 according to Famous Birthdays.
- She had a boyfriend named Jonathon Deering in the past. Currently, Olivia-Mai is rumored to be dating Jack Christou.
- However, in 2020, she shared a picture of her new boyfriend on her Instagram page but has not revealed the name of her new bae or any details.
- The rising star has an Instagram following of more than 41 thousand followers.
- She has Mixed ethnicity due to her parents, she has a Mixed-race father and a Jamaican grandfather. She has used heer ethnic background in her performance on ‘Soon Gone: A Windrush Chronicle’ which was produced by Kwame Kwei-Armah.
- Kwei-Armah praised her performance on the mini-series saying that her performance was incredible.
- The actress has a height of 5 feet 2 inches (157 cm) and she has light brown eyes.
- Olivia has 5 credits as an actress as reported by IMDb. She started her career in acting in 2015 but before this, she appeared in a documentary called ‘School for Stars’ in 2012.
- Her first on-screen role was as an extra on ‘Blinkie: Don’t Give Up – On Love’. Then she got the role of Penny Mendez on Alex & Co.
- She got what would become her best-known role as Penny on ‘Penny on M.A.R.S.’