Olli Haaskivi has been acting almost all his life. When he was young, he started out by doing theatres and gained some experience on stage. In the name of school plays and community theatres, he actually got a lot to learn since his early years.
His love for acting knows no difference in big or small screens, and neither does he care about budgets. All that he looks for is a learning experience in the works he does. So, he is a man who acts on his own terms. And, he has given us some really amazing roles.
|Age||34 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches (1.7 m)|
|Parents||Kai Haaskivi, Maarit Marjaana Haaskivi|
|Net Worth||$100 thousand to $1 million|
|Education||University of Michigan|
10 Facts on Olli Haaskivi
- Olli Haaskivi (born on 14 August 1986) is an American actor. His age is 34 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Leo.
- His Wiki biography has not been published as of now. But, his IMDb bio is pretty detailed.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 7 inches that makes him 1.7 meters tall.
- Moving on to his wife, he is yet to tie the knot with the love of his life. If he had been married, trust us, we would have surely got to hear about it.
- He has an Instagram account with the username, olliahaaskivi. And, he has got over 1 thousand followers on his account.
- He was born to parents, Kai Haaskivi and Maarit Marjaana Haaskivi. His father was a soccer player while less is known about his mother.
- Born in Cleveland and bred in Florida, he is as American as it gets and his ethnicity is white.
- He went to the University of Michigan to get a degree in the musical theatre program.
- A few online outlets have estimated his net worth to be around $100 thousand to $1 million.
- He is well-known for his appearance in It Doesn’t Get Better on FunnyOrDie.