Ollie Watkins has had an outstanding journey in his football career. Currently, a forward player for Brentford, an announcement for his buyout clause has been making headlines recently. Having been successful in scoring 25 goals in 46 games for Brentford, he is a promising player.
With such credentials, Ashton Villa along with Crystal Palace and Sheffield United as well seem interested in Watkins. So, regarding his transfer, all we can do is wait and watch for now. But, till then, here are some facts about him that you might not have known before.
|Age||24 years old|
|Height||5 feet and 11 inches (1.80 m)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
|Wife||Ellie Alderson (girlfriend)|
|Education||South Dartmoor Community College|
10 Facts on Ollie Watkins
- Ollie Watkins (born on 30 December 1995) is an English professional football player. His age is 24 years old. And, his zodiac sign is Capricorn.
- He has a height of 5 feet and 11 inches. Likewise, in meters, he is about 1.8 meters tall.
- He earns an annual salary of £ 520,000. Although the amount is pretty hefty, it does not surprise us considering how great his career graph has been.
- Talking about his girlfriend, he is in a relationship with beautiful Ellie Alderson. She is an Instagram model.
- Born and brought up in Torquay, England, he is of British nationality. In addition, his ethnicity is black.
- He used to play for Exeter City Football Club before he made it big in the year 2017 and got into Brentford.
- Moving on to his educational background, he went to South Dartmoor Community College based on Devon, England.
- He is active on Instagram. And, he has a total of 17.5 thousand followers on his Instagram account as of now.
- He revealed that he gets his inspiration from Thierry Henry who is a former professional footballer and now, a coach.
- The details of his parents and family members have not been discovered yet.