Olwethu Leshabane is a television personality who is also known as a media entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. She also runs an NGO named The Red Wings Project.
|Profession||Media Entrepreneur, Author, Public Speaker|
|Husband||Neo De Jenero|
|Children||Malik, Maikaili, and Morgan|
This organization addressed issues related to sanitary pads and providing sanitary pads to women of South Africa. She is a well-known media personality who is famous for her works. She also works as a television host and is loved by many people for her work. She is a married woman who is married to Neo De Jenero.
The couple shares 3 children together and her husband’s profession is DJ. She can also be addressed as a social worker as she is working for the betterment of women of South Africa. She shares her photos and her daily life via her Instagram account where she has gained over 217 thousand followers and her Instagram account is verified.
10 Facts About Olwethu Leshabane:
- Olwethu Leshabane is a married woman and her husband’s name is Neo De Jenero.
- According to official reports, she is currently 29 years of age.
- Unfortunately, we won’t be able to find her on the free encyclopedia called Wikipedia.
- This married lady is actually South African as she was born in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
- She is a professional media entrepreneur, author as well as a public speaker.
- Olwethu and her husband Neo share a total number of three children who are all sons. They are named Malik, Maikaili, and Morgan.
- She is well-known as the co-owner of Stanford Media. Also, she runs another company named Busara Media.
- She is also the founder of The Red Wings Project which is a non-governmental organization.
- Olwethu is active on Instagram as @olwe2lesh with more than 217 thousand followers.
- Also, @Olwe2Lesh indicates her Twitter presence where she has nearly 34 thousand followers.