Omar Morales is a featherweight fighter in the UFC who is fighting out of Florida. He started his career back in 2011 and has made a decent record of just 1 loss as of October 2020.
In his career that started in 2011, he has only suffered one loss. His first loss came in October 2020, around 9 years after he had his first professional fight in MMA.
|Birthday||October 17, 1985|
|Height||5 Feet 11 Inches|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Omar Morales
- Omar Morales was born on 17 October 1985 and his age is 34 years old as of October 2020 according to Tapology.
- He was born in Caracas, Venezuela, and is a Venxuelan as per his nationality.
- His Wikipedia page is not complete but you can read all about him in this article.
- Morales weighs in at 155 lb (70 kg), he is also 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) tall and has a reach of 73 inches (185 cm) according to Sherdog.
- The fighter has been secretive about his love life and has not revealed any information about his wife or girlfriend in the media.
- As per his UFC contract his net worth has been estimated at $100,000 to $1 million. He also earns a salary of $10,000 as per Sportkez.
- He fights in the UFC’s Featherweight and Lightweight weight class and has been a professional MMA fighter since 2011.
- Morales fought in the Venezuela Regional MMA league and won in his debut against Angel Brito. Since his first win, he went on to bag 9 wins in a row.
- He lost his first fight in his whole career in October 2020 against Giga Chikadze via a unanimous decision.
- As for his rankings, he is 65th in the MMA rankings as a lightweight fighter and as for his featherweight rankings, he is 132nd in the world.