Omari Washington is an actor who has made his acting appearances in around 40 different movies and television series. Some of the most amazing shows he has appeared in include Lethal Weapon, All American, Good Trouble, Bunnyman Vengeance, etc. Also, he is popularly known as a filmmaker who has already worked as a writer, producer, director, editor, cinematographer, etc.
|Height||5 feet and 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Wife||Malina “Bri” Garcia|
He had kicked off his professional acting career in the year 2013 after appearing in the short movie named Garden Song where he played the role of Manny. As of 2020, he has already appeared in five different shows. Also, he is coming up with four big projects – Reset: A Quarantine Movie, Cold Blooded, Borrowed Vengeance, and Cruel Deeds.
10 Facts on Omari Washington:
- Omari Washington has actually not spoken anything in regards to his family members.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Omari Washington is said to be around $1 million as of 2020.
- Currently, Omari Washington has already married his longtime girlfriend named Malina “Bri” Garcia.
- Moving on to his social media presence, Omari Washington is active on Instagram as @omariwashington where he has managed to earn around 3.7 thousand followers already.
- Also, he is active on both YouTube (124 subscribers) and Twitter (1.6 thousand followers).
- From Backstage, we have found out that Omari Washington’s height is around 5 feet and 7 inches.
- Also, we have got to know that his weight is measured to be 70 kilograms currently.
- Even though we cannot fetch Omari Washington’s bio from Wikipedia, there are tons of other sites that have written about him. The suitable site we recommend you to visit is his official IMDb page.
- On his official website, he has mentioned his ethnicity to be African-American.
- Since his birthday has not been mentioned anywhere on the internet, we are currently completely unknown regarding Omari Washington’s exact age.