The extremely talented American footballer, P.J. Locke is an American Footballer who plays for the position of ‘Safety’. He is recently blessed with a baby boy on October 5th, 2020, and shared his happiness through his Instagram account.
P.J. Locke is a famous footballer and known for his excellent football skills. Below are the 10 facts about P.J. Locke that might amaze you
|Birthday||February 12, 1997|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Education||The University of Texas|
10 Facts About P.J. Locke
- P.J. Locke is an American Football Safety who plays for the team ‘Denver Broncos’ from the year 2019. Previously he played for the team ‘Pittsburgh Steelers’.
- Being the hardworking footballer, P.J. Locke has a salary of $1,390,000 dollars according to some sources however, his net worth has not been mentioned yet.
- According to his Wikipedia details, P.J Locke’s parent is James Locke (father) but the details about his mother are missing. He is the only child of his parents.
- P.J. Locke has a girlfriend ‘Janeil‘ with whom he has been engaged according to his Instagram posts. They are blessed with a baby boy on October 5th, 2020.
- Furthermore, P.J. Locke was born in Beaumont, Texas, the United States in the year 1997. On February 12, he will turn 23 years old which is a young age for such outstanding talent.
- The extremely talented footballer, P.J. Locke’s height is 5 feet 10 inches with a weight of 92 kg according to his Wikipedia profile.
- On Instagram, he has 22k followers who admire his talent and his handsome looks. Similarly, on Twitter, he has 14.8k followers with nearly 7k tweets.
- He completed his high school at Central Medical Magnet High School located in Beaumont, Texas. Similarly, he is a graduate of the University of Texas with nice grading.
- He plays from the Denver broncos for the National Football League and has a huge fan following. Also, he played football from a very young.
- Recently on September 24, 2020, Denver Broncos promoted him to their active roster.