Pablo Moreno is a Spanish professional football player. He plays in a forward position who is most likely to score a goal and be in front of the opposition goalie. He is among the brightest and having a good potential player who could represent the Spanish team in the near future as of now he is just in the Spanish youth team.
Pablo Moreno started his career from Granada but he hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his career over there. He shifted from the Granada youth team to Spanish giants Barcelona where he played from 2013-2018 and he then moved to Italy to Juventus where he played 1 game for the first side in 2 years and now he signed for English club Manchester City for 4 years deal in 2020.
|Birthday||May 3, 2002|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Net Worth||approx $500k-$1m|
10 Facts about Pablo Moreno:
- Pablo Moreno was born on May 3, 2002, in Granada, Spain, and is currently just 18 years old.
- Pablo hasn’t mentioned anything regarding his parent’s information as he has kept all his personal life very secret.
- His height is approximately 5 feet and 10 inches tall which is around 1.78m and is the average height among the football players.
- Moreno hasn’t mentioned or took the name of his love life, as per reports, he has stayed far away from a romantic relationship and is just focused on his career.
- His transfer fee from the Barcelona youth team to Juventus was 3 million euros as it was his release clause in the contract.
- Man City bought Pablo Moreno for 10 million euros in a swap deal with Felix Correia.
- Pablo has scored more than 200 goals for the Barcelona youth team across all youth division and he was the best player to graduate from La Masia and had the brightest future but they did let go of him.
- Pablo and his team haven’t mentioned his actual salary as they have kept it private within the player and the team.
- He has his own verified Instagram profile and username is @iampablomoreno where he has more than 71.7k followers.
- He is sponsored by Nike Football and he does brand deals with Nike.