Perry Rahbar is a well-known businessman with a net worth pretty high, but the exact number is yet to be revealed. He is recognized to be the founder and the CEO of dv01 located in the Greater New York City Area.
Quick Facts: Perry Rahbar Net Worth: Paige DeSorbo Ex Boyfriend Job And Salary
|Education||London School of Economics and Political Science, Emory University|
He had begun his professional career as a managing director at Bear Stearns from June 2004 until March 2008. Then, he joined J.P. Morgan, where he managed to work for almost 5 years as an executive director.
10 Facts on Perry Rahbar:
- Perry Rahbar’s net worth as of 2021 is being researched, and we will have to wait until the end of the year to find the actual information.
- Moreover, Perry Rahbar has been widely recognized as Paige DeSorbo‘s ex-boyfriend, which means that he is currently single.
- Speaking more about Perry Rahbar’s job, he is also known to be the founder of Edify and also the co-founder of Everyday Hospitality.
- Since he is a businessman himself, Perry Rahbar doesn’t have a specific salary to his name. However, he definitely had quite a good salary when he used to work as a managing director at his previous companies.
- Moving on to the official Instagram page of Perry Rahbar, his username is @perryrahbar, and he has around 16.9 thousand followers in total.
- Furthermore, a Forbes report from November 2016 reveals that he was 34 years old at that time. Thus, Perry’s age as of 2021 is probably 38 years.
- Furthermore, Rahbar’s ex-girlfriend Paige DeSorbo is set to appear in the fifth episode of Summer House.
- Talking about his studies, he had attended the London School of Economics and Political Science for a year. Then, he got enrolled in Emory University, where he earned a Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Political Science.
- Apart from Instagram, we can confirm that the businessman is available on Twitter too – he has around 638 followers there.
- According to People, his ex-girlfriend revealed that she knew from the pit of her stomach that she wasn’t happy with her relationship with Perry, which is the main reason why they split after a year of being together.