Where is a shark attack victim Paige Winter in 2020? Paige Winter is a shark attack survivor who fought bravely after the attack in the North Carolina coastal area. She is a very young and brave girl despite losing her left leg and her two fingers and her father fearlessly jumped into the ocean to save her and she fought very hard to be one of the role models to many of the people who were attacked by the sharks.
Paige Winter is recently on the main headline because it’s been a year since her shark attack and her brave survival which was applauded by many of the people around the world. She was there spending a vacation with her family and friends before devastating things happened in her life.
|Birthday||April 22, 2002|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Parents||Charlie Winter(Father) Marcy Winter(Mother)|
|Married/Single||In a relationship|
10 Facts on Paige Winter:
- Paige Winter was born on April 22, 2002, in Carolina, USA.
- Her age as of 2020 is just 18 years old and is one of the bravest girls at her age.
- Paige’s father Chalie Winter is and her mother’s name is Marcy Winter.
- Talking about Paige Winter’s parents she is currently living with her dad as her parents got separated when she was just 2 years old and now they are co-parenting their children.
- Paige has a sibling sister named Anais Winter who was the first one to see her sister being attacked by the shark.
- Paige Winter currently is using a prosthetic leg after the shark attack.
- She was attacked by the shark on the North Carolina Coast on June 2, 2019, and it has already been a year after her attack and she is living very happily ever after.
- She is currently in a relationship with Cameron Hart but she hasn’t spoken about her relationship period as she likes to keep her personal matter secret.
- Paige has her Instagram profile at @probably.paige where she has more than 33k followers.
- She graduated from East Carolina University on June 3, 2020, just a year after her shark attack.