Pam Keith is a politician from the United States. She is standing in the general election to the U.S. House to represent the 18th Congressional District of Florida. She is a member of the Democratic party. She advanced to the general election on the 18th day of August from the Democratic primary. In the primary election, she was against Oz Vazquez and she won the election with a very huge difference.
Pam is a very strong candidate and she has a very good chance of winning in the election. Moreover, she is also doing the campaigns. In a recent campaign, she gave a speech against President Trump and her opponent Brian while they were having a discussion about the water issues. She also made a NO! Tump protest during the speech. Know in detail about this event by clicking here.
Here are some facts about Pam Keith.
|Height||5 Feet 6 Inches|
|Education||University of California|
10 Facts On Pam Keith
- Pam Keith from the Democratic political party is 51 years old.
- Born in Florida, United States, Pam holds the American nationality. And belongs to the white community and she is Christian by religion.
- Although she doesn’t have a Wikipedia page, you can know a lot about her from pamkeithfl.com.
- Talking about her background, information about Pam’s parents and other family members is unknown. But we do know that her father served in the Navy.
- As for her education, Pam attended the University of California, Davis, and graduated with her Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- She also attended the Boston College Law School and earned J.D.
- Following her father’s footsteps, Pam has served in the U.S. Navy from the year 1995 to 1999.
- She has also worked for the Faith, Love, Hope Charity as a board member. Besides this, she has also contributed to some other clubs and sorority.
- Information about Pam’s net worth is unknown.
- Pam has not disclosed any information about her husband.