Alvin Whitney’s name is also creating a buzz on the internet since his wife Pam Oliver attracted audiences after her voice started slurring in the mid-game. And the audience had mixed-reaction: some commented on her saying she was drunk, while some asked about her health condition.
Alvin Whitney is a supportive husband to Pam, who rose to prominence as a celebrity husband. Professionally, he is a Television producer working as the freelance producer for Tuner PSorts and CNN Sports.
Quick Facts: Alvin Whitney: Pam Oliver Husband And Family Facts To Know
|Children||Anissa, Aiyana, and Khail Whitney (with former wife)|
Everyone tweeting about Pam Oliver being drunk kindly stfu
She’s a pro’s pro who has suffered from migraines for years — you never know what is going on behind the scenes pic.twitter.com/W2MbD896yM
— Thor Nystrom (@thorku) January 17, 2021
10 Facts On Alvin Whitney
- Alvin Whitney could be of similar age to his wife, Pam Oliver, who is now 59 years old. His actual age and birthday remain secretive at the moment.
- His actual nationality remains a mystery. But, since he is residing with his spouse in the US, He could possess American citizenship.
- Alvin Whitney has been relishing a married relationship with his wife Pam Oliver since 1990. After a few years of dating, they shared the wedding vows in 1990.
- Alvin Whitney doesn’t share any children with Pam, but he has three kids from his former relationship with Vanessa Whitney. The kids are Anissa, Aiyana, and Khail Whitney.
- Besides his wife and children, Whitney has remained mum about his family members. There are no details about his parents and siblings.
- Alvin’s wife became media attention when audiences noticed slurring her words in Saturday’s playoff game at Lambeau Field.
- As confirmed by Sports Casting, Alvin’s spouse has health issues and is a Migraines patient so, it could be the reason for slurring in the mid-game.
- Talking about his job, Alvin Whitney is professionally a Television producer. He serves as the freelance producer for Tuner PSorts and CNN Sports.
- Despite his career in the reputed media company, we’re still unsure when it comes to Alvin Whitney’s net worth. However, he indeed relishes a luxurious lifestyle because his wife Pam Oliver has a net worth of about $6 Million, as per Celebrity Net Worth.
- Whitney is active on his Twitter account with the username @almondayyprod. Besides, he doesn’t seem to be active on Instagram and Facebook.