Park Jun-yong has been nicknamed ‘The Iron Turtle’, due to his excellent ground skills and takedowns. He has also been a middleweight fighter since 2013. Similarly, he has also had an amateur fighting career.
He fought in various Asian promotions and made a 10-3 record, as a result, he was offered a contract by the UFC. Since debuting in the UFC, he has amassed a huge following especially in Asia and has won 2 matches out of 3 in the championship.
|Birthday||27 February 1991|
|Height||5 Feet 10 Inches|
|Weight||186.0 lb (84 kg).|
|Profession||MMA Fighter in UFC|
|Net Worth||$100,000 to $1 million|
10 Facts About Park Jun-yong
- Park Jun-yong’s Wiki page is being updated but you can read all about him with the facts below.
- Jun-yong was born on 27 February 1991 and his age is 29 years old as of October 2020 according to Sherdog.
- Likewise, he has a height of 5 feet 10 inches (178 cm) and has a weight of 186.0 lb (84 kg). Likewise, he also has a reach of 185 cm.
- In a similar fashion, he was born in Korea Seoul, South Korea, and has South Korean nationality.
- Regarding his net worth, he has not revealed the information about his finances, but some sources estimate that he is worth between $100,000 to $1 million as of October 2020. He amassed most of his fortune from his MMA career.
- Talking about his career, he started his professional stint as an MMA fighter in 2013. Since then, he has fought in 16 bouts as of October 2020.
- Similarly, he has also won 12 matches and lost 4 out of his 16 bouts.
- He has a wide range of skills and has finished almost the same amount of matches via knockouts and submission.
- As per Tapology, he made his UFC debut against Anthony Hernandez in August 2019.
- Moreover,out of his 12 wins, 8 were finishes and 4 were decisions.