Parker Bagley is an American actor most popular for depicting Jason DiLaurentis in the 1st season of Pretty Little Liars. His film credits include “A Nightmare on Elm Street”, “Consent”, and “Detention”.
His appearance in these films didn’t have an extraordinary effect on his career, however, the recent allegation of theft made him popular. After his movie career, he has decided to continue his other passion which is singing as a professional career. He is popular in the American television series “Pretty Little Liars”. To know more about Parker, take a look at the details below.
|Age||28 years old|
|Parents||Peter Hasting and Jessica Dilaurentis|
10 Facts on Parker Bagley
- Parker Bagley was born in the year 1990. His age is 28 years old. There is no information about his birthday on internet sites.
- He has not disclosed his girlfriend in the media until now. Due to the hidden personal information, the popular actor has acquired more suspicion regarding his dating life same as his on-screen character Jason from Pretty Little Liars.
- The young actor was born and raised in America and holds the American nationality. And he belongs to white ethnicity.
- The talented actor has a muscular body and tall height which suits him well.
- Parker Bagley’s total net worth is estimated to be around $250,000.
- His onscreen guardians are presented as Peter Hasting and Jessica Dilaurentis in Pretty Little liars but his real-life dad is Kenneth DiLaurentis.
- Talking about his career, he played a debut role in “Grimm”. His other credits include “Detention”, “Guiding Light”, and “A Nightmare on Elm Street”.
- According to Wikipedia, Parker once stole from his female friend while he was allowed to stay one night in his friend’s apartment “Murray Hill” in October 2012. He said that he was guilty about that and regret still.
- Parker is available on Instagram. According to his Instagram bio he has above 769 followers.
- There is no information available about his education. He probably completed his education in America.