Lucy Kiernan is the daughter of Pat Kiernan and Dawn Lerohl. Pat is a Canadian-American TV personality. He hosts the Morning News section at NY1.
Lucy is the first-born of Pat and Dawn. Furthermore, she is already making progress in the fashion industry.
|Birthday||October 27, 2001|
|Parents||Lucy Kiernan and Pat Kiernan|
|Education||Parsons School of Design|
10 Facts on Lucy Kiernan
- Lucy Kiernan is the daughter of Pat Kiernan and Dawn Lerohl. Born in 2001, Lucy is the age of 18 years old as of now. Likewise, Kiernan is a Scorpio who celebrates her birthday on October 27.
- Though Lucy’s father is a known figure, the Wikipedia page for Lucy Kiernan is not written yet. However, you can find some never-heard facts about the celebrity kid on this article.
- Talking about her family, Pat Kiernan is a renowned TV host and reporter. He is popular for hosting several games shows and the NY1’s morning News since 1997.
- Lucy’s mother is Dawn Lerohl. Likewise, Dawn and Pat got married on June 4, 1994. Furthermore, both of them are Canadian-American citizens.
- Lucy is the first child of the couple. She also has a little sister named Maeve Lerohl. Similarly, Maeve was born on July 12, 2004.
- The celebrity daughter is a beautiful teenager entering into womanhood. Lucy looks fairly tall with a toned body. In addition, she has dark blonde hair.
- The Instagram handle for Lucy Kiernan is @lucykny. Likewise, she mostly shares photos of her friends and family. Moreover, she is yet to grow as an influencer with the current 600 followers.
- As per her bio, Kiernan is attending Parsons School of Design. In addition, she will be graduating from college in 2024 with a degree in the retail business.
- The young designer is already showcasing her passion. She recently started her job at a fabric making company named Ligne Blanche.
- Lucy is focusing on her education right now. We speculate that she is single as she has never mentioned her other-half.