Véronique Poivre is the ex wife of Patrick Poivre. Véronique Poivre’s age is 78 years old.
Patrick Poivre is raising eyebrows as he is accused of rape. Apparently, Patrick raped a YouTuber and writer named Florence Porcel in 2004 and 2009. The investigation for the case is still going on.
Patrick is a renowned French journalist and author. He was once married to a woman named Véronique Poivre. What happened to their marriage? We will disclose everything about the ex-couple below!
Véronique Poivre’s Family and Children
Véronique Poivre’s family added 6 children.
Solenn 27 janvier 1995 pic.twitter.com/dbro7Fiu0k
— Patrick Poivre d’Arvor (@PPDA) January 27, 2021
Véronique gave birth to Dorothée, Arnaud, Morgane, Tiphaine, Garance, and Solenn. Unfortunately, Tiphaine lost her life as a young infant. Likewise, Solenn committed suicide when he was just 19 years old.
Where is Véronique Poivre now?
Véronique Poivre now lives a very reserved life in France.
Poivre currently runs various charity under late Solenn’s name. In 2015, she held a concert titled Hommage à Solenn to raise money for “la Maison de Solenn”.
|Birthday||April 23, 1942|
|Children||Dorothée, Arnaud, Morgane, and Garance/ Tiphaine and Solenn (dead)|
|Divorce||Patrick Poivre d’Arvor|
Some Facts on Véronique Poivre
- Véronique Poivre’s ex-husband possesses a net worth of $185 million USD. Therefore, Véronique must be living a comfortable life with the separation alimony.
- Véronique is also an author. She wrote the book “A solenn” reminiscing the memories of her late son. Similarly, the book was a massive success.
- The author was born on April 23, 1942. Her horoscope sign is Taurus. Additionally, she grew up in a French town called Tarbes.
- The Wikipedia bio for Véronique Poivre is not available to date. Likewise, she is also absent from social media like Twitter and Facebook.
- Véronique and Patrick were married for 40 years before getting divorced. In fact, the couple met each other when Patrick was 15 and Véronique was 20 years old.
- The former couple had a very troubling marriage. Patrick even had an affair with a journalist, Claire Chazal. Furthermore, Claire and Patrick have an illigetiamte son named François together.