Beginning Justine’s career as a health worker as a caregiver, Justine Karain is an American full-time nurse who rose into eminence after tieing a nuptial knot with famous golfer Patrick Reed.
Apart from being known as the wife of famous golfer Patrick Reed, Justine Karain is also a full-time registered nurse and caddie. But, she left her profession after her marriage. Moreover, she was on the bag as Reed came through Q-School to reach the tour and two years on the PGA Tour as a Caddie.
|Birthday||December 19, 1986|
|Profession||Caddie and Nurse|
|Siblings||brother: Kessler sister: Kristiane Karain|
|Justine Karain Reed|
10 Facts About Justine Karain
- Reportedly, Justine Karain was born on December 19, 1986. Therefore, she is 33 years of age as of now.
- Justine Karain is the celebrity spouse of a professional American golfer, Patrick Reed who is also known as Captain America.
- Patrick reed’s wife was born in Houston, Texas, US. Thus, she belongs to an American nationality.
- Unlike her renowned golfer husband, Justine Karain has not included on the official page of Wikipedia’s bio. However, one can find her information through different web portals.
- It is known that Justine Karain was very lucky to survive as he was hospitalized in the year 2014 after having a seizure in the bathroom.
- Currently, Justine Karain is active on Facebook under the username Justine Karain Reed.
- Moving on to her academics, Karain enrolled at Louisiana State University and Our Lady of the Lake College.
- As for her family’s details, his parent’s identity is unavailable at the moment as it’s not surfaced on the internet. However, she grew up in a high-class family with two siblings named Kessler and Kristiane Karain.
- Being known about his husband, she and her husband are blessed with two children.
- How rich is Karain? you might wonder how rich she must be, being the wife of Winner of Master Tournament Patrick Reed. But, the estimated net worth is yet to get disclosed as of now.