Patrick Riddick has been alluring the attention of audiences since his appearance in the Netflix Voices Of Fire—he is appointed as the Choir Master. He is professionally Gospel Choir Director, father and a preacher. Besides, he is also the founder of D’vyne Worship (DW).
From gospel singing to Voices Of Fire stage, he has struggled a lot. His musical journey started at the age of ten. Initially, he was in the roadway to become R&B singer; however, his voice quality turned his pathway to gospel singing.
|Profession||Gospel Choir Director, D’vyne Worship (DW)’s founder|
|Education||Norfolk State University, Liberty University School of Business|
10 Facts On Patrick Riddick
- Patrick Riddick is at his 70s as per The Cinemaholic. He hasn’t spoken about his birthday till now.
- Voices Of Fire’s master graduated from Norfolk State University—he earned a bachelor of music in Vocal music.
- Furthermore, he gained a Master’s degree from Liberty University School of Business. He earned a degree in Executive Leadership.
- Patrick is currently serving as choir director for the hit Netflix series, ‘Voices of Fire, the 2020 gospel musical documentary series.
- Alongside Voices Of Fire, he is also serving as VA’s Premiere Choir. Similarly, he is also an owner of D’vyne Worship (DW).
- While at NSU, he was even elected as a director of the Voices of Inspiration Gospel Choir.
- After getting a licence to preach in 2002, he worked as the Worship Pastor in Hampton Roads Region’s churches.
- Who is Patrick Riddick married to? Patrick is indeed off the market—he is currently in a married relationship. However, he prefers to remain tight-lipped when it comes to revealing his wife’s identity.
- Though he hasn’t revealed about his spouse, he does have spoken about his daughter. Yes, he is a father and has a baby girl named Madelynn Noelle, as per his bio.
- Just like his personal life, Patrick also is secretive when it’s about his income. Information about his net worth is yet to get surfaced.