Patti Lease is very well-known as the wife of the popular American photojournalist named Pete Souza. Where do they live? From SSSAS‘s official website, we have come to know that Patti Lease along with her husband has moved to Madison, Wisconsin to be close with their daughter and son-in-law. So, they are probably living in Madison, Wisconsin currently.
Professionally, she was known as a science teacher but she has now already retired as a report from June 2019. Also, we have come to know that she is currently serving as the Senior Guest Auditor at the University of Wisconsin. And, she has been currently teaching Astronomy, Genetics, and Portuguese there.
10 Facts on Patti Lease:
- Patti Lease’s husband, Pete Souza is famous for being the former White House photographer.
- Moving on to her family, all we know is that they have a daughter but we have no idea about Patti Lease’s other children.
- Moreover, Patti Lease and her husband’s wedding took place in the White House and was hosted by the former president of the USA, Barack Obama.
- Talking more about their marriage, they got married in the year 2013 and now, they have spent more than 7 years together as a married couple.
- As she was born and raised in the United States, her nationality is definitely American.
- Speaking about her profession in detail, she has already taught in high school, middle school, preschool, and even at college.
- Although her age is not known to us, we can predict that she is around her early sixties right now.
- Even though she is from the educational field, we have no idea about where she completed her own graduation.
- Also, we are unknown regarding her physical body measurements like her height and weight.
- Furthermore, we have been trying to figure out the necessary details regarding her parents and siblings.