Pattie Lovett Reid is a Canadian Chief Financial Commentator of the Pattie Lovett Reid Show which airs on CTV News Channel. She is generally seen giving advice about how to deal with the financial crisis and how to make effective use out of it.
She is the former Vice President of the TD Bank and is currently doing her dream job i.e. addressing people’s queries about finances and give them a reliable solution. Pattie is happily married to Jim Reid for many years and they both are still so in love just like a newlywed couple.
|Name||Pattie Lovett Reid|
|Profession||Chief Financial Commentator|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
10 Facts on Pattie Lovett Reid
- Pattie Lovett Reid is a famous TV personality who hosts the Pattie Lovett Reid Show which airs on CTV News Channel every day at 8 PM ET.
- Pattie Lovett Reid is 54 years old and was born on February 3 in Canada due to which she holds Canadian nationality and belongs to Caucasian ethnicity however the religion is yet not discovered.
- The chief commentator stands tall with a perfectly fit body though her exact height and weight are not confirmed yet.
- There is no information about her early life and education but she started off as a part-time worker and got a real full-time job after her school at Bank of Montreal.
- She has shared a few glimpses of her family on social media including pictures of her brothers and father. However, their names are not known yet.
- Pattie is happily married to Jim Reid and has a son who also is a father to a beautiful 4 months old son.
- Pattie and Jim are in a very healthy relationship which still is full of love, affection, and passion. They are spotted going on dates and spending time with each other in parks.
- She loves sharing pictures of her family and friends on Instagram and Twitter with about 15.9K and 11.6K followers respectively.
- Being a famous and popular TV personality she is expected to make a good amount of money but there is no specific information about the net worth and salary.
- Though being recognized and known, she has yet not received her own Wikipedia profile.