Patton Kizzire is best known as a golf player who has been currently competing in the very popular PGA Tour. He has in fact won two of these tours already and some of his other tour wins include Korn Ferry Tour which he won twice. Talking about his early career, he had ranked third in the 2003 U.S. Junior Open.
|Birthday||March 3, 1986|
|Height||6 feet and 5 inches|
|Parents||Sally Kizzire, Maxie Kizzire|
|Net Worth||$1 million – $5 million|
|Wife||Kari Elizabeth Hodgdon|
Back in the year 2015, he was named Web.com Tour‘s Player of the Year which really meant a lot to him and to his career as a whole. His highest ranking until now came on March 4, 2018, when he was ranked the #51 in the world. Given below are some of the must-know facts about him which will surely be helpful for you.
10 Facts on Patton Kizzire:
- Patton Kizzire is a married man and the name of his wife is Kari Elizabeth Hodgdon. The couple was married in St. Simons, Georgia, the United States in the year 2015.
- Talking about his education, he completed his graduation in Business in the year 2008 from Auburn University.
- Since Patton Kizzire was born on March 3, 1986, he is currently 34 years of age.
- With around 15.2 thousand followers, he is active on Instagram as @pkizzire.
- Moreover, the estimated net worth of Patton Kizzire is approximately in the range of $1 million to $5 million in the year 2020.
- Furthermore, he is active on Facebook with 1.05 thousand followers and on Twitter with approximately 14.5 thousand followers.
- Currently, we are unknown about Patton Kizzire’s salary but we do know that his career earnings are approximately $8.1 million.
- Born and raised in Montgomery, Alabama, he is considered to be an American citizen.
- From Getty Images, we have found out that Joe Etter is considered to be Patton Kizzire’s caddie.
- Moving on to his physical body measurements, Patton Kizzire stands at a height of 6 feet and 5 inches and his weight is around 95 kg.