Paul Brannigan is a famous Scottish actor who was born on 14 September 1986 in Glasgow. He is best known for his work on the Scottish soap opera River City and the film The Angels’ Share.
He began his film career with the role, Robbie, in the Ken Loach Dark comedy film 2012, The Angels’ Share. He has also been nominated as the Best Actor for this role for a BAFTA Scotland Award.
Paul got many good feedbacks for his work which motivated him to work harder and nurture himself. He has a beautiful life partner Sheree Coutts and a son named Leo.
|Net Worth||$1 Million-$5 Million|
10 Facts on Paul Brannigan
- How old is Paul Brannigan’s age? Paul Brannigan was born on 14 September 1986 which makes him 33 years old now.
- He is married to beautiful wife Sheree Coutts and they share a son named, Leo.
- Paul Brannigan recently appeared on a TV mini-series called The Nest which released on January 26, 2020.
- Paul Brannigan doesn’t have his own Wikipedia bio. Also, the information about his height, bodyweight is unknown.
- He has worked in various movies like Sunshine on Leith, Under the Skin, Beyond, Scottish Mussel, Edie, Roads, etc.
- There is no information about his family background and education. However, his net worth is estimated to be between $1 Million – 5$ Million.
- Paul was once arrested with the charge of an assault on David Brannigan, who is supposed to be his brother.
- He was presented on Glasgow Sherif Court but was bailed with further hearing.
- He was nominated as the Best Actor for a BAFTA Scotland Award.
- He is not very active on social media. Various information about him is still to be disclosed.