Pollyanna Woodward is a well-known tv personality. She is famous for co-presenting The Gadget Show from the year 2010 to 2013. She is the wife of the celebrated professional golfer ‘Paul Casey’.
She is a very talented lady with a stunning personality. Here are 10 facts about Pollyanna Woodward that you might not know.
|Birthday||June 11, 1982|
|Height||5 feet 7 inches|
|Net Worth||$1million-$5 million|
|Education||Central Junior Television Workshop|
10 Facts About Pollyanna Woodward
- Pollyanna Woodward is a famed TV presenter and a host who co-presented the show ‘The Gadget Show’ from the year 2010 to 2013.
- Pollyanna Woodward is the wife of the professional golfer ‘Paul Casey’ who reached the final 13 of Popstars the Rivals and also she was a top 10 finalist in Miss England.
- Golfer Paul Casey’s wife was born on June 11, 1982, in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England. She is currently at the age of 38 years old.
- Furthermore, Polyanna Woodward has a decent height of 5 feet 7 inches followed by 58 kg body weight. Her body measurements are 33-25-35.
- While mentioning her Pollyanna Woodward married life, She was married to Lee Clark in the year 2008 and got divorced in the year 2011. Then she met Paul Casey and got engaged in the year 2013 and finally they had an awesome wedding in the year 2015.
- Pollyanna Woodward is living a luxurious life with a net worth of $1million-$5 million.
- Similarly, Pollyanna Woodward has a beautiful family that consists of her husband and 2 beautiful children Lex (son) and Astaria (daughter).
- She belongs to British nationality and is an extremely talented personality. She has 5 siblings and she is the youngest of them all.
- Furthermore, She has attended Central Junior Television Workshop which is mentioned in her educational background.
- She is a famous tv presenter who has 93.8k followers on Twitter and 11.2k followers on Instagram.