What did Paul Manfort do? Nowadays, Paul is on-trend in the media. He is recognized as a former political consultant, lobbyist, and lawyer. He previously served as an adviser to the US presidential campaigns of republicans. Also, he is a member of the republican party. Not only this, In 2016, he chaired the Trump presidential campaign for a couple of months.
Additionally, In 2018, Paul was reported for violating the plea deal and lying to investigators. Due to this, he went to prison as well. The New York State prosecutors charged Paul with 16 state felonies. According to the recently updated news from PBS.org, Manafort granted a full pardon by former-US President Donald Trump in 2020.
|Birthday||April 1, 1949|
|Parents||Paul John Manafort and Antoinette Mary Manafort|
|Children||Jess Bond and Andrea Manafort|
You truly did “Make America Great Again.” God Bless you & your family. I wish you a Merry Christmas & many good wishes for the coming years.
— Paul Manafort (@PaulManafort) December 24, 2020
10 Facts on Paul Manafort
- Paul Manafort was born on the 1st of April in 1949 that made him 71 years old as of 2020.
- He originally belongs to Connecticut, so he has an American nationality.
- Paul has a good height and a moderate weight. Moreover, he has a gigantic body with a good looking personality.
- His involvement in different sectors made him a wealthy person. As of 2019, his net worth is estimated at approximately $1 million. However, his current net worth or annual salary is yet to surface on the internet.
- According to Wikipedia, President Donald Trump has pardoned a former campaign chairman Paul Manafort on Wednesday 23, 2020.
- He is active on Twitter with the username @PaulManafort.
- Talking about his marital status, Paul is married. His wife’s name is Kathleen Manafort. The duo exchanged their vows in 1978. Similarly, they have two children named Jess Bond and Andrea Manafort.
- Describing his parent’s details, Paul’s father and mother’s name is Paul John Manafort and Antoinette Mary Manafort. It’s not clearly mentioned whether he has any siblings or not.
- Indeed, Paul is a graduated person. He completed his graduation from George University in 1971.
- Furthermore, Paul was a member of the DC bar in 1991.