Paul-Mikél Williams is an actor who is best known for his role in the animated Netflix series, Jurrasic Park Camp Cretaceous. The series premiered in September extending the Jurrasic World franchise into a different dimension. The actor plays as “Darius Bowman” in the 2020 action fantasy series.
Besides, Paul-Mikél Williams has been a part of great Tv shows and movies. He appeared in the first season of the HBO show, Westworld. He portrayed the role of “Charlie” in Jonathan Nolan’s masterpiece. He has played an important role in the feature film, The 15:17 to Paris. Currently, he is making his mark in Disney’s “Sydney to the Max.” The actor does voiceover work for video games as well. Here are a few facts you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Paul-Mikél Williams
- Paul-Mikél Williams is an actor who is widely popular for his role in the HBO fantasy drama show, Westworld.
- Despite his promising works, Paul-Mikél Williams doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography yet.
- The actor is very young. Paul-Mikél is currently 14 years old.
- Likewise, he celebrates his birthday on May 2 every year. The actor is Taurus by zodiac sign.
- However, he possesses a great height. The actor has short curly hair and his skin tone is black.
- He hasn’t talked much about his parents though. The actor prefers to keep them off the spotlight.
- Paul-Mikél Williams has a significant social media presence, especially Instagram. He has more than 13k followers on the platform.
- Moreover, the actor is currently based in the United States. He comes from an African American ethnic group.
- In addition to his acting, Paul does a lot of voiceover works as well. He loves to play arcade and action games.
- He deservedly has a bio on IMDb. Also, the actor has several fandom wikis in his name.