Paul Waldman is an American journalist. He works as the senior writer for The American Prospect and also as a columnist. Not only that but he is also working for The Week as a contributor and for Washington’s Post as a blogger in Plum Line blog. He has well established himself in the field of journalism.
Paul’s work in each field he is associated with s appreciated very much. Previously, he has worked for the Media Matters for America, Annenberg Public Policy Center, and some others. Know more about Paul Waldman from the details below.
|Birthday||February 27, 1968|
|Education||Swarthmore College, University of Pennsylvania|
If your response is “Well today we offer kids a nuanced picture of Israel’s history that wrestles with the suffering and legitimate claims to sovereignty of the Palestinians,” that’s great. But it sure as hell wasn’t how it worked when I was a kid. /2
— Paul Waldman (@paulwaldman1) August 3, 2020
10 Facts About Paul Waldman
- Paul Waldman was born in the year 1968. He is 52 years old as of 2020. And he celebrates his birthday on every 27th day of March.
- Born and raised in the United States, Paul Waldman holds the American nationality. His ethnic background is unknown to us.
- He has not shared any information about his parents, and other family members.
- Paul attended Swarthmore College, University of Pennsylvania, and completed the BA in Political Science. Furthermore, he also did a Ph.D. in Communication.
- He has been working as a journalist for a very long time.
- There is no information regarding Paul’s net worth and salary. However, being associated with highly reputed companies, he must earn a good sum of money.
- Details regarding Paul’s personal life is unknown. He has never shared about his wife and children.
- Paul seems to have a decent height with a well-maintained body. However, the exact statics of his body measurements are not available.
- Paul does have a Wikipedia page. Not only that but you can also know about him from the official website of Washington post.
- Paul has a good online presence. He is active on Twitter more in comparison to others. And he has about 36k followers on his Twitter page @paulwaldman1.