Paula Rhodes is an American producer and actor who has been in the industry for more than 16 years. She has rocked the show with her performance on screen and with her performance behind the scene. She is among the successful actress and producer who has been nominated on several award shows and had bagged more than 8 awards to date.
Paula Rhodes started her career acting in front of the camera and went off-screen within one year and focused on her behind the scene career where she produced her first short movie in 2006 and since then she has produced more than 10 television series and movies.
|Children||Lincoln Bodin and Elliot Bodin|
10 Facts on Paula Rhodes:
- Paula Rhodes was born on April 3, 1985, in Montana, USA.
- Paula’s age as of 2020 is just 35 years old but looks quite young even if she is in her 30s.
- She is currently married to Charlie Bodin who is also an actor and composer and he has been engaged in the industry since 2003.
- Despite being one of the biggest producers of television series she isn’t available in Wikipedia yet.
- Her height approximately 5 feet tall which is about 1.52m high.
- Paula and her husband Charlie have two sons together Lincoln Bodin and Elliot Bodin.
- Lincoln Bodin was born on August 20, 2015, whereas Elliot Bodin was born on July 14, 2017, and they are 5 years and 3 years old respectively.
- Paula has her own Instagram named @paula_rhodes where she has 2219 followers.
- Paula graduated from the University of Missouri where she graduated majored in journalism and since then has been very active in her work which was making movies.
- She was won several awards for her movies and television series on-screen and off-screen and some of them she won for was Imaginary Friends, The Wake of light, and The other Kind.