Pauline Egan is an Australian actress, producer, and filmmaker. She debuted into acting after appearing in the second and third season of the Syfy channel series, Sanctuary. She portrayed the role of Dr. Erika Myers in the show.
Besides, she is also a well-accomplished filmmaker and producer. She is best known for her award-winning short film, Through the Pane. Moreover, she has worked in a lot of movies and shows including Netflix, Disney, Lifetime, Nickelodeon, and many more.
There’s no doubt about her talent but she seems to have got limited opportunities. But she has made most of them, of course. Here is everything you need to know about her.
|Birthday||May 5, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 3 inches|
Channeled my inner ‘Meg’ from #AOMH3 @AllOfMyHeartTV @hallmarkchannel today #highbun #FallHarvest #mommydearest just for you @brennan_elliott haha! I think I might adopt her style! pic.twitter.com/sm7VxGirge
— Pauline Egan (@PaulineEgan) October 23, 2018
10 Facts on Pauline Egan
- Pauline Egan is an Australian actress and filmmaker who is widely popular for her award-winning short movie, Through the Pane.
- However, the actress doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography as of now. But her bio is well written on IMDB.
- As of Pauline Egan’s age, she is 35 years old at the moment. She started acting professionally at the age of 23.
- Moreover, her relationship status is unknown at the moment. As she is not spotted with anyone that can be called as her boyfriend, she may as well be single.
- Unfortunately, her social media accounts are private. She has around 2000 followers on Instagram.
- Moving on, she has a decent height of around 5 feet and 3 inches.
- Furthermore, she has accumulated a lot of money as well. Her net worth is estimated to be around $600,000.
- Likewise, the actress celebrates her birthday on May 5 every year with her friends and family.
- Similarly, she was born in Queensland, Australia. But she later moved to Canada seeking opportunities as an actor.
- Also, she has a bachelor’s degree in health and medicine. But she discovered her passion for acting.