Peakboy, 28, is a South Korean singer, rapper, and hip-hop artist. He started his career as a producer and later shifted to singing his own songs.
He released his first song in November of 2017 and has been doing it ever since. The K-pop artist has released five albums already. You can listen to his latest album, Portrait on Spotify and Youtube.
Moreover, Peakboy is also known for his friendship with the singer, V of BTS. Born and raised in Incheon, South Korea, the singer was passionate about singing at a very young age.
However, he initially got into the spotlight as a producer. Speaking of, the rapper has a huge fan-following on social media. He has been able to amass hundreds of thousands of followers across several platforms. Here is everything you need to know about him.
10 Facts on Peakboy
- Peakboy is a South Korean singer, rapper, k-pop artist, and music producer.
- As of 2020, Peakboy is 28 years old. His birthday, however, is not available for the time being.
- Likewise, his real name is not known either. The stage name “Peakboy” refers to the boy who has achieved a different level of music.
- Moreover, Peakboy doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment. He is single.
- You can easily find him on social media as he is very famous. The singer has amassed around 230k followers on Instagram.
- As for his nationality, he is South Korean. Peakboy was born in Incheon, South Korea.
- Unfortunately, we don’t have any information about his parents and family.
- But the rapper does have a younger brother and a dog named Barney.
- An Asian by ethnicity, Peakboy has an average height. He possesses black hair and brown eyes.
- Sadly, Peakboy is yet to have a Wikipedia biography, But you can find a lot of articles on him.