Rio Gomez is the son of late ESPN sports reporter Pedro Gomez. Rio played baseball in the Arizona Wildcats baseball team as their left-handed pitcher. At present, Rio is a pitcher with the Boston Red Sox.
Pedro Gomez passed away on February 7, 2021, at the age of 58 years at their family home. The ESPN network announced the news of Pedro’s death. Neither the family nor the network has revealed the cause of Pedro Gomez’s death.
Quick Facts: Rio Gomez: Reporter Pedro Gomez Son Is a Baseball Prospect
|Birthday||October 20, 1994|
|Parents||Pedro Gomez, Sandra Gomez|
|Siblings||Dante Gomez, Sierra Gomez|
|Education||University of Arizona|
10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Sandra Gomez
- How old is Rio Gomez? Rio was born on October 20, 1994, and his current age is 26 years.
- At present, Rio Gomez does not have a Wikipedia page dedicated to him. One can read Rio’s bio on a couple of Wiki-bio pages.
- Rio Gomez is the son of Pedro Gomez, and his mother is Sandra Gomez. Pedro Gomez was a sports journalist and reporter for ESPN for almost two decades.
- Pedro Gomez passed away on February 7, 2021, in his family home. Pedro’s death was sudden and unexpected, according to ESPN. The cause of Pedro’s death is not disclosed yet.
- The details of Rio Gomez’s net worth and salary are private. His father, Pedro Gomez’s net worth was $2 million, reports CelebrityNetWorth.
- How tall is Rio Gomez? Rio’s height is 6 feet, and he weighs 190 lb or 86 kg.
- Pedro Gomez has two siblings, his brother’s name is Dante Gomez, and his sister is Sierra Gomez.
- Gomez is yet to reveal any more details about his family, upbringing, and background to the media.
- Rio Gomez went to the University of Arizona and played for their baseball team. Rio was the left-handed pitcher for Arizona Wildcats.
- Gomez was drafted in the year 2017 by Boston Red Sox in their 36th round. On February 22, 2020, he was assigned to the Boston Red Sox. Rio Gomez’s player stats are present on a couple of sites.