Lux Pascal is a sister of the famous actor of the film industry ‘Pedro Pascal’ who is known for his roles in ‘The Game of Thrones’ as ‘Oberyn Martell’. Pedro Pascal introduced her sister ‘Lux Pascal’ to the world through his Instagram post and supported her for who she is.
At the Chilean El Mercurio’s magazine, Lux Pascal came out as a transgender woman through a cover story that was shared by Pedro Pascal. She started transitioning a year ago and she has started receiving hormone treatment in 2020, July. Here are 10 facts to know about Lux Pascal that you should know.
Quick Facts: Who Is Lux Pascal? Meet Pedro Pascal’s Transgender Sister On Instagram
|Birthday||June 4, 1992|
|Parents||Jose Pedro Balmaceda, Veronica Pascal|
|Siblings||Pedro Pascal, Nicolas Balmaceda Pascal, Javiera Balmaceda Pasca|
10 Facts about Lux Pascal
- Lux Pascal is the sister of ‘Pedro Pascal’ who is a renowned celebrity in the movie industry. Pedro Pascal is known for his role as ‘Javier Peña’ in the television series ‘Narcos’.
- Pedro Pascal introduced her sister ‘Lux Pascal’ to the world on February 9, 2021, and supported her for who she is.
- How old is Lux Pascal? Lux Pascal was born on June 4, 1992 in California, USA. Lux Pascal’s current age as of 2021 is 28 years old.
- Moreover, we are yet to find the details on Lux Pascal’s partner or her boyfriend details.
- At the Chilean El Mercurio’s magazine, Lux Pascal came out as a transgender woman through a cover story.
- Pedro Pascal Sister, Lux Pascal does not have a Wikipedia profile which is not preferred by the public as they want to know more of her life events.
- On Instagarm, Lux Pascal has 44.7 k followers where she uploads her gorgeous pictures.
- She was born to her parents Jose Pedro Balmaceda (father) and Veronica Pascal (mother).
- Apart from Pedro Pascal, she has other two siblings Nicolas Balmaceda Pascal and Javiera Balmaceda Pasca.
- Her father, Jose Pedro Balmaceda is a fertility doctor and her mother, Veronica Pascal is a child psychologist. They are supportive of her decision.