Perr Schuurs is a Dutch footballer who plays for the Dutch giants, AFC Ajax. The player plays in the central defense alongside Daley Blind. The number 2 is currently playing in the Eredivisie with Ajax, who are the defending champions of the league.
After the departure of the players like De Ligt and De Jong, there were open doors of opportunities for young players like him. And fair to say, he has successfully grabbed that chance and came out on top of it. He has played 10 games in the 2019/20 season in the league and also scored once. Moreover, Schuurs has also made appearances for the club in the Champions League and Europa as well.
|Height||6 ft 3 inches|
|Parents||Lambert Schuurs and Monique Schuurs|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Perr Schuurs
- Perr Schuurs is a Dutch professional footballer who plays as a Center Back for the defending champions, AFC Ajax.
- However, the club has not opened up about his current salary. His current market value is around 7 Million GBP.
- Similarly, the player has an estimated net worth of around $10 Million.
- Talking about his family, his parents are Lambert Schuurs and Monique Schuurs. His father was an International Handball player.
- Moreover, the player is in a loving relationship with his girlfriend. However, her name is not known. He refers to her as “R.”
- Furthermore, he is only 20 years old at the moment. The player is one of the promising prospects to be playing in the Ajax side.
- Moving on, he has a height of 6 feet and 3 inches. Schuurs could be a great asset winning the aerial duels.
- Likewise, he weighs around 87 kg. This could really help with the physical aspect of his game.
- Furthermore, he has an excellent social media fan following. His Insta account consists of over 76k followers.
- Also, he has been constantly linked with AC Milan. However, there has not been any official statement of him landing in San Siro.