Pervis Estupiñán is the rising star left-back in La-Liga. He is currently the left-back for Villareal. His explosive runs into attacks and fast-paced recoveries gathered the attention of fans all over the world.
Before joining Villareal, he played at Osasuna and Mallorca where he proved himself and even scored 4 goals for the two teams from a defensive position. Due to his contribution to the attacks of teams, he has been the transfer target of many teams.
|Height||5 feet 9 inches|
|Net Worth||$10 million+|
10 Facts About Pervis Estupiñán
- Pervis Estupiñán was sold to Villareal for an initial fee of £15 million ($19,426,500) by Watford. His salary has not been revealed as of September 2020.
- His net worth might be in the $10 million range in 2020 due to his hefty contract and transfer fee.
- Information about his parents is missing but he is from Ecuador and has Latino ethnicity.
- The star has not revealed the details of his relationship or any girlfriends to the media. He likes to keep his personal details under wraps.
- He has a height of 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in) and has brown-black hair that he dyes and keeps in a mohawk.
- Pervis was originally going to stay in the EPL but the club wanting to sign him, Brighton, were to slow to sign him which he claims is a result of the Bureaucracy within the club.
- The footballer started his career when he was 13 years old in 2011 and he was promoted to the first team of LDU Quito in 2015.
- Due to his performances, he was signed by Watford but was loaned out immediately to Granada. He played for various clubs and really shined at Mallorca and Osasuna.
- Then Villareal signed him as their left-back.
- As for his international career, he has played 25 games for the Ecuador youth team and scored 7 goals.