Perxitaa aka Jaume Cremades is a notable and successful YouTuber from Spain. His YouTube channel Perxitaa has garnered more than 2.48 million subscribers. He often uploads trolling montages, featuring games such as Minecraft, Fortnite, AmongUs, and Grand Theft Auto. In June 2012, he published his first video “Como Hacer Un Truco De Magia” on his YouTube channel.
Moreover, he is the founder of the professional eSports team Ramboot Club. Nevertheless, his Twitch account Perxitaa has garnered around 1.2 million followers.
Let’s straight jump into his personal life and get to know him even better.
|Birthday||July 9, 1991|
|Married/Single||in a relationship|
10 Facts on Perxitaa
- How old is Perxitaa? Well, The prominent YouTuber Perxitaa was born on the 9th of July in 1991 that makes him 29 years old as of 2020.
- His birthplace is in Spain, so he has Spanish nationality.
- According to our records, Perxitaa’s actual height, weight, and body measurements are missing from the source. By viewing his profile, he has a decent height and average body weight.
- Talking about his net worth, Perxitaa’s current net worth or annual salary is yet to reveal on the internet. As a YouTuber, his income depends on the views he receives in the videos. Surely, his income is in thousands of dollars.
- Many of you might not know that his real name is Jaume Cremades. However, Perxitaa has become a professional tag or signature among his gaming fans.
- Describing his relationship status, Perxitaa is in a committed relationship with his girlfriend, Violeta. There is no enough information available regarding their relationship.
- Speaking about his family background, Perxitaa was having a great time in the pandemic with his parents. Nevertheless, he hasn’t shared any details about his siblings.
- Currently, Perxitaa has 1.1 million followers on his Instagram account @perxitaa.
- His name is not featured on Wikipedia lately, but we can find his wiki-bio on Famousbirthday.com.
- He is also available on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube with a good number of devotees.