Pete Giudice is the brother of Joe Giudice who is known for being an ex-husband of Teresa Giudice who stars in an American television show “The Real Housewives of New Jersey”. They later separated after 20 years of marriage. Rumours are she cheated on Pete’s brother Joe Giudice. Pete is an Italian citizen born in Saronno, Italy.
He later came to the states with his parents who worked as builders in construction and later owned a restaurant in New Jersey. Peter Giudice’s siblings are Maria Giudice Fazliu and Joe Giudice. He is in his 40s now but no official age is available on the internet today. Pete has four nieces; Gia Giudice, Gabriella Giudice, Milanina Giudice, and Audriana Giudice.
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Siblings||Joe Giudice and Maria Giudice|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
Congrats to Steve & Kristen, beautiful wedding! pic.twitter.com/6BCMaXj7
— Pete Giudice (@PeteGiudice) October 7, 2012
Interesting Facts About Pete Giudice
- He is an Italian born who spent his childhood in Saronno, Italy and it had a profound effect on his childhood.
- Pete is happily married to his wife Sheilla Giudice.
- Pete’s parents are Frank Guidance and Filomena Guidice.
- Pete is in his 40s-50s according to some source on the internet but no official data is available on that.
- Data on his Net-worth is not available to the public as of now but we will update you on that once it becomes available.
- He is the elder brother of Joe Giudice who is a bit more popular than him because he was on a show.
- He is an average man with his height of about 5 ft 5 inches. That’s a little lower than average but he looks okay.
- His date of birth is not available on the internet but is maybe somewhere near 1970.
- He lived in New Jersey since their parents came to the United States.
- Pete’s brother has drastically changed his physical appearance after a judge sentenced him to be deported from the USA.