Carol Alliss is a very famous personality who is usually known for being Peter Alliss‘s daughter. Talking about her father, Peter Alliss was a very famous golf player as well as a golf commentator. On December 5, 2020, he left this world at the age of 89 years.
|Parents||Peter Alliss and Joan McGuinness|
|Siblings||Simon Alliss, Sara Alliss, Gary Alliss, Victoria Alliss, and Henry Alliss|
Talking about Carol, not much information is available about her which is why we know nothing about her professional life. But, we do know that she was the second child of her father Peter. Is Carol Alliss married? Currently, there is nothing to know about Carol Alliss’s husband right now but we have been trying to find that as soon as possible.
10 Facts on Carol Alliss:
- Carol Alliss was born in the year 1960 and this means that her current age is already 60 years.
- Speaking more about her father, he had served as a BBC commentator for more than 60 years.
- Talking about her family, she was born to Peter Alliss and his first wife Joan McGuinness.
- Since we are totally unknown regarding her professional life, we also remain clueless regarding her salary as well as net worth.
- Furthermore, Carol Alliss has a total number of five siblings. They are Simon Alliss, Sara Alliss, Gary Alliss, Victoria Alliss, and Henry Alliss.
- Since she was born and raised in England, her nationality is clearly known to be English.
- Currently, there is nothing to know about her weight, body measurements, and height too.
- Moreover, we are sad to inform you that we have not been able to fetch any of her social media accounts until now.
- However, we have found out that the name of her grandfather was Percy Alliss, the late professional golf player.
- Although there is no Wikipedia page written under Carol Alliss’s name to read her bio, we hope you have learned everything about her after reading these 10 facts.