Dana White’s Contender Series season 3 winner, affiliated with Sityodtong Boston, Peter Barrett aka Slippery Pete is a professional UFC MMA fighter fighting out of Plymouth, Massachusetts in the Featherweight class division.
Prior to that, being smashing as his passion, Slipper Pete was coached by Mark Dellagrotter along with Michael Gresh. In worldwide rankings, he ranks at 143 in Current Best MMA Featherweight Fighter. And, his foundation style is Muay Thai.
|Birthday||10 August 1986|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Married/Single||Dating: Makayla Rooney|
10 Facts About Peter Barrett
- Peter Barrett aka Slippery Pete was born on 10 August 1986. Therefore, he is 34 years of age as of now.
- Reportedly, Peter Barrett is a native of the United States. So, he belongs to an American nationality.
- In his professional UFC MMA career, Peter Barrett holds a record of 11 wins, 5 losses, and 0 draws in his 16 fights. Moreover, he has 2 losses streak.
- Speaking of his physical appearance, he has an average height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighing moderate around 145.5 lbs. He has a reach of 73”.
- Regarding his education, Peter Barrett is a graduate of Regis University.
- Currently, Peter Barrett is available on Twitter since July 2010. On his Twitter account, he has 935 followers and 624 followings.
- Besides that, Slippery Pete also has a verified Instagram account. He has more than 6.2k followers and 1.1k posts under the username @slippery_pete145.
- We’re unable to find the detail regarding a pro-MMA fighter Peter Barrett’s estimated net worth as well as average earnings. However, we’ll upload his figure once it’s available.
- Recently, in UFC 256, Pete Barrett lost his fight against his opponent, Chase Hooper, in Round 3 on 12 December 2020.
- Moving towards his relationship status, he has posted an Instagram photo of his girlfriend, Mikayla Rooney. Hence, he is dating as of now.