Peter Zurkuhlen is best known for being the husband of a famous American actor, Tommy Dorfman. Besides, he is also an actor and has played a guest role in the 2016 movie “The Yearbook.” But he is mainly recognized for appearing together with his husband, Tommy.
Tommy, on the other hand, rose to global fame when he appeared in the highly acclaimed Netflix series, 13 Reasons Why. He has portrayed the role of “Ryan Shaver” in the Netflix drama show. He is featured in all four seasons of the series. Peter and Tommy have been together for quite a long time,. They have dated for several years before finally tieing the knots in 2016. Here is everything you have to know about Tommy Dorfan’s husband.
|Birthday||February 19, 1988|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
10 Facts on Peter Zurkuhlen
- Peter Zurkuhlen is famous for being the husband of a popular 13 Reasons Why star, Tommy Dorfan. He is also an actor.
- As he got his fame as a celebrity spouse, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia biography. But Tommy does have one.
- Moreover, Peter is 32 years old at the moment. He is around 4 years older than Tommy.
- He has a decent height of 5 feet and 8 inches. The actor has a great physique as well.
- Likewise, Peter has a quite sterile Instagram account where he has posted 4 photos only.
- Peter met his partner, Tommy in a housewarming party. They got to know each other through their mutual friends.
- They started dating and got engaged in April 2015.
- The couple finally tied the marital knots in November 2016. They had a lovely wedding ceremony in Portland, Maine.
- Moreover, Peter was born in the United States. He comes from a White ethnic group.
- He celebrates his birthday on February 18 every year and his zodiac sign is Pisces. Peter has a bio on Famous Birthdays.
Leave a Reply