Helen Lasichanh is a model and designer who has gained immense popularity as the wife of popular singer-songwriter Pharrell Williams. She is also a philanthropist and fashionista who has accompanied Williams to various events in bold outfits.
Lasichanh and the singer have been married for more than 7 years. She was his longtime girlfriend before that. They have been together as a couple for over a decade.
|Birthday||July 22, 1980|
|Height||5 feet 11 inches (180 cm)|
|Profession||Model; Fashion Designer|
|Education||St. Thomas University|
10 Facts About Helen Lasichanh
- Helen Lasichan’s birthday is on July 22 (1980), and her age is 40 years old as of November 2020 according to this source.
- She is popular all over the world but does not have an Instagram, however, Helen Lasichan is regularly featured on her husband’s Instagram account which has more than 12.4 million followers.
- Her fans, on the other hand, have started numerous fan accounts using her name. The fan accounts have also amassed thousands of followers.
- Pharrell Williams’ Helen Lasichan’s Wife is a fashion designer and is responsible for most of her husband’s iconic attires and outfits.
- Helen Lasichan has a height of 5 feet 11 inches (180 cm) and is 3 inches taller than her husband. While her body measurements are not available, she has a toned and athletic figure.
- She married Pharell on October 12, 2013, they dated for a while before that.
- Similarly, prior to starting a romantic relationship, they were best friends for years.
- Their first son, Rocket, was born in 2008 and in January 2017 they had triplets. Williams dedicated his song “Rocket’s Theme” which he wrote for Despicable Me for his son.
- Together, the model and singer live with their family in the Laurel Canyon neighborhood of Los Angeles.
- Helen is a fashion designer and designs many of Pharell’s costumes, including the outfit they wore at the 2019 Oscars.