Phil Mattingly is a well-established journalist from the United States of America. He is mostly recognized for his work in the Cable News Network (CNN) as the news correspondent. Besides CNN, he has also worked for Bloomberg News and has covered much news about the politics and white House. And he is also known for covering the news about the US tax system and others.
People often get confused thinking that the Phil Mattingly here we are talking about is the actor on film In Harm’s Way, but it’s not him. Go through the facts below and you’ll have lots of information about the journalist Phil Mattingly.
|Birthday||December 16, 1985|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches (1.72 m)|
|Weight||65kg (143 lbs)|
|Net Worth||over $3 million USD|
|Education||Ohio State Uiversity, Boston University|
10 Facts on Phil Mattingly
- Phil Mattingly was born on the 16th of December 1985 and he is 34 years of age as of 2020. Moreover, his birth sign is Sagittarius.
- Born and raised in the United States of America, Phil is an American by nationality.
- Phil has not shared any information about his parents, siblings, and his other family members.
- Phil completed his schooling from the local high school in Toledo. After his HS, he joined Ohio State University after being offered a scholarship.
- After graduating from Ohio State University, Phil joined Boston University and completed his Master’s degree in Journalism.
- Phil is a happily married man. He is married to his wife Chelsea Carter. They got married in 2015 and they also have a child together.
- Phil is estimated to have a net worth a little over $3 million USD. Moreover, his salary is estimated to be $500k USD annually.
- Phil has also worked as a writer and has contributed to the different magazines and outlets like The New York Times, the New York Post, The Boston Globe, and The Washington Post.
- Phil is 5 feet and 8 inches in height. And his weight is 65 kg.
- You can find Phil on Instagram @phil_mattingly.