Nancy Niekro is a well-known personality who is famous for being Phil Niekro‘s wife. Talking about her husband, Phil Niekro was a legendary baseball player who used to play as a pitcher in the Major League Baseball (MLB). On December 26, 2020, he was found dead in his own bed while sleeping.
|Husband||Phil Niekro (died on December 26, 2020)|
|Children||Philip Niero Jr., John Niekro, and Michael Niekro|
How did Phil Niekro die? As per reports claimed by Wikipedia, Phil had been battling cancer for quite a while and the cause of his death is probably cancer. Furthermore, he was widely recognized by the nickname of Knucksie. In the year 1977, he was introduced into the Baseball Hall of Fame.
10 Facts on Nancy Niekro:
- Nancy Niekro’s age is currently unknown but we can say that she is probably in her late seventies right now.
- As of 2020, the estimated net worth of Nancy Niekro is unknown as we are unknown about her professional life too.
- Since Nancy Niekro has not spoken anything about her maternal family members, we are unknown about her both parents and siblings.
- Well-known as Phil Niekro‘s wife, the couple got married twice in a quite interesting way – they married for the first time on Saturday but since the minister had missed the first ceremony, he came to their house to marry them again.
- Moving on to Nancy Niekro’s children, the couple share three children – Philip Niero Jr., John Niekro, and Michael Niekro.
- Talking more about her husband, Phil had died at the age of 81 years.
- Moreover, her husband had made his baseball debut on April 15, 1964, for Milwaukee Braves and played his last game for Atlanta Braves on September 27, 1987.
- Furthermore, her husband’s brother, Joe Niekro was also a baseball player who had died on October 27, 2006.
- Since Nancy was born and raised in the United States, her nationality is definitely American.
- Lastly, we have not been able to feature any of her social media accounts.