Philippine Stindel Age: How old is the French actress? Stay with the article to find out more details on the actress.
Philippine Stindel is an actress who has worked in movies and TV series such as Junie (2020), Going to Brazil (2016), and Skam France (2018). Philippine’s IMDb page has five acting credits, and her first role was as Joane in the 2014 movie Mercuriales.
Philippine Stindel Age
Philippine Stindel’s age might be in the early 20s.
Stindel grew up in Paris, France, and her nationality is French. Philippine belongs to the Breton origin. Stindel’s height might be around 5 feet 5 inches.
Philippine Stindel was studying at the Cours Florent when she was selected to star in Virgil Vernier’s movie Mercuriales in 2014.
Is Philippine Stindel On Wikipedia?
Philippine Stindel is on Wikipedia.
One can read about Stindel on a couple of Wiki-bio pages. The details about Philippines ‘ family, parents, siblings, and background are private.
By looking at her Instagram pictures, it seems like Philippine Stindel is dating someone, but she is yet to reveal her boyfriend’s name.
Some Facts You Didn’t Know About Philippine Stindel
- Philippine Stindel is active on Instagram with 43.9k followers. Philippine’s latest post on Instagram was on January 13, 2021, which was about SKAM France.
- Stindel founded The Duck And I, an associated artists’ online store with Stephanie Stindel, and they sell their art on Etsy.
- Philippine plays the role of Emma in Skam France from 2018-2020. Skam is a Norwegian TV series that was adapted to many countries. Stindel was the central character in season 1, the main character from season 2-season 6, and a guest character in season 7.
- Stindel went to Brazil with the cast and crew of the Going to Brazil, to film the movie.
- She appeared in two episodes of the TV Series Quotidien on March 3, 2017, and June 13, 2019. On March 16, 2017, Philippine appeared in an episode of the TV series, C à Vous.
- The details of Philippine Stindel’s net worth and salary are private.