Phillip Abraham is an actor known for his roles in ‘The Convergence: Mission’, ‘Combat Report’, etc. He started his career back in 2009. Since then he has amassed a huge following and done a lot of work as an actor.
Abraham is also a multitalented star and has worked as a writer, director, producer, etc. In fact, he has written various short films in the past.
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Net Worth||$1 million to $5 million|
10 Facts About Phillip Abraham
- Phillip Abraham’s Wikipedia page is incomplete but you can read these interesting facts about the cinematographer below.
- Abraham’s age and birthday have not been revealed but some sources claim that he is in his early 30s as of October 2020.
- The cinematographer has more than 1200 followers on his Instagram page and has posted regularly on the platform.
- He also shared his wedding photos on Instagram. Talking about his marriage, he got hitched to Leah Bateman.
- They got married in 2019 and have been together ever since. Bateman is a 25-year-old TV actress known for her NBC series Aquarius. She had been his longtime girlfriend before they got married. They also have children together.
- His estimated net worth is in the range of $1 million to $5 million as of October 2020. He made this net worth from his career as an actor and writer.
- According to IMDb, he has 21 credits as an actor. Similarly, he has also amassed 9 works as a writer. His career in show business in 2009 with the short film ‘In the Blink of an Eye’.
- He made his breakthrough with the role of ‘PFC. Victor Wells III‘ in the 2015 series ‘Combat Report’.
- After getting this role, he garnered fame within the industry and got the role of Amos Cole in ‘The Convergence: Mission’.
- His estimated height is 5 feet 11 inches.