Phillip Lasker is an Australian journalist and reporter. He is the finance Correspondent for ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation).
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
Phillip also writes reports on the Australian economy. Furthermore, his main show is “Friday Finance with Phillip Lasker” on ABC.
10 Facts on Phillip Lasker
- Phillip Lasker is a finance Correspondent for ABC. Philip is around the age of 50 to 55 years old as of now. However, details about his birthday are limited.
- Although Phillip Lasker is a known face in TV, his Wikipedia page is yet to arrive. However, this article has amassed crucial facts about the reporter.
- Speaking his wife, Phillip is a married man. However, he doesn’t speak about his personal life. So, identity about his love partner and children is protected for now.
- According to an article, ABC pays an average salary of $80,926 dollars to their employees. Hence, Phillip must be the owner of decent Net Worth. However, his total fortune is under review right now.
- Lasker was born to an Australian family with white ethnicity. Furthermore, he grew up very close to his parents and siblings. But details about them are not available.
- Phillip is often seen on TV with fitted suit and glasses. Similarly, his height is around 5 feet and 8 inches tall. In addition, he has grey colour receding hairline.
- The reporter currently resides in Sydney, Australia. In addition, he completed his education from high school and University in Australia.
- Lasker is a Twitter user under the name @PhillipLasker. However, he doesn’t tweets that frequently on the platform. While he has gathered 500+ followers.
- Apart from his TV appearance, Phillip is also a writer. He mainly reports about the economy, employment and finance news of Australia.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, Lasker is only associated with ABC news right now. Furthermore, his recent report on Wall street journal is getting huge attention.