Phillipa Armitage-Mattin is well-known as Masterchef The Professionals’ contestant who can be watched on BBC Two at 8:00 P.M. Currently, she has been providing her services at Egg Soldiers Food Consultancy as their Senior Development Chef. Also, she is considered to be the founder of Nutshell Food Consultants and she also works there as a Development Chef.
|Profession||Chef, Reality Television Star|
|Education||Richard Hale School, University of Wisconsin-Maddison, University of Bristol, University of West London|
Where is she from? From her LinkedIn account, we have come to know that Phillipa Armitage-Mattin is originally from the United Kingdom. Talking about her early career, she founded The Different Dinner Club in October 2013 and serviced until April 2015. Then, she went on to serve for Gordon Ramsey Restaurant, first as their Apprentice Chef, and later was promoted to the chef.
10 Facts on Phillipa Armitage-Mattin:
- Phillipa Armitage-Mattin aka Chef Philli has worked in various restaurants including Bakkavor, Haku Hong Kong, Fresh Fitness Food, etc.
- Moving on to her education, she had completed her high school graduation from Richard Hale School.
- Later, she attended the University of Wisconsin-Maddison to complete her Master’s degree in Chemistry and also from the University of Bristol.
- From the year 2014 until 2017, she had also attended the University of West London where she achieved an Associate’s degree in Professional Cooking.
- According to Phillipa Armitage-Mattin’s bio on LinkedIn, she uses a 3-stage development plan that has helped different food businesses to grow their business.
- Talking about her social media accounts, we can find her active on Instagram (3.2 thousand followers) and YouTube (19 subscribers).
- Although we are well-known about Phillipa Armitage-Mattin’s nationality to be British, we are currently unknown about her ethnicity.
- Moreover, she is currently 28 years old but we do not know anything related to her birthday.
- Also, there is nothing to know about Phillipa Armitage-Mattin’s parents as well as siblings.
- Furthermore, she is very passionate about Asian food and thus, she even traveled from Japan to Indonesia to get in-depth knowledge.