Phyllis Harvey-Hall is a Democratic Party member in the US house. She has been running into an election on Alabamas 2nd Congressional District. She has been advanced from the Democratic primary. Phyllis was seen on the ballot of the general election. She has a great plan to lead Alabama toward the development.
Phyllis Harvey-Hall is professionally a teacher. She has been teaching as an elementary teacher for 25 years of her life. She was also a candidate for District 7 representative but she got defeated in that election. She spends 25 years in Montgomery Public Schools so she is also looking forward to the development of the school.
|Height||5 Feet 4 Inches|
|Education||Alabama State University|
Hello, friends of my campaign! I’m asking you to contribute what you can to Lead the People Forward and elect me as your District 2 Congressional Representative. Our campaign needs every penny to win this November, so support our cause and donate below! https://t.co/rHHRsUNIzo
— Phyllis Harvey-Hall (@PhyllisDHHall) July 31, 2020
10 Facts on Phyllis Harvey-Hall:
- Phyllis Harvey-Hall is 45 years old politician who has been teaching in a school for around twenty-five years.
- She is a Democratic party member who is running an election to Alabamas 2nd Congressional District. She is one of the candidates for it.
- It is said that she has been living in Montgomery with her granddaughter, Daughter, and her husband for many years.
- She was an educator before but now she owed her own Tutoring business. That means she earns a lot.
- Phyllis Harvey-Hall is the only one who is educated among the tree generation of her family. Her parents are Andrew and Georgia Harvey.
- She was graduated from Alabama State University in which she completed her Bachelor in Science.
- Phyllis Harvey-Hall is an American and she holds an African-American race.
- She has earned a lot from her teaching career but she has not unveiled her Net worth.
- We are not sure whether she is active on Instagram or not but she is active on Twitter and other information of her are available Ballotpedia.
- After her retirement, she started working for the service of the public. Her plan was to make a better Alabama.